A fully loaded version of the classic spinach quiche. This quiche is loaded with cheese, spinach, bacon, and chives!!! Feel free to make your own crust or use store bought crust.
1 9x9 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
1 ½ cups heavy cream
1 ½ cups shredded cheese ( I used a mixture of Fontina, Gouda, and Sharp Cheddar)
2 cups spinach (approx.)
½ cup bacon, cooked and chopped
¼ cup chives, chopped
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
- Cook and slice bacon. Chop chives and shred cheese.
- Whisk eggs until fully beaten, add heavy cream, salt, and pepper, incorporate by whisking.
- Prepare baking dish by lining dish with dough. Be sure to get rid of any air pockets between the dough and the baking dish by pressing gently to adhere dough to pan.
- Assemble quiche; top dough with spinach, then bacon, cheese, and chives.
- Pour egg mixture on top.
- Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow quiche to cool for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes