Easy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are packed full of parmesan ranch flavor. You can enjoy this crunchy snack by the handful, perfect for Fall!
5 ounces unsalted, dried pumpkin seeds
4 teaspoons ranch seasoning mix
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
4 teaspoons chives
1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the pumpkin seeds, coat with olive oil evenly before adding chopped chives and the remaining seasonings. Toss to coat evenly. Add parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
- Set out a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pour the seasoned seeds onto the sheet, and spread into a thin, even layer.
- Bake in the oven for 3-4 minutes. Remove the pan, and quickly toss the seeds with a spatula or other utensil before placing back into the oven. Bake for an additional 3-4 minutes. The seeds should have darkened slightly and should be crispy.
- Cool and enjoy! Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: A handful
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 98 mg
- Fat: 12.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.5 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 33.4 mg
Keywords: roasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin seeds, savory pumpkin seeds, parmesan ranch pumpkin seeds