Enjoy these dips with your favorite fruits! Use an electric mixer for the chocolate one, it's a time saver! The caramel dip does need the exact measurements but the other two dips will vary largely on your particular taste preference; whether you enjoy a more or less sweet taste.
½ cup heavy cream
6 tbsp butter, cubed
1 cup granulated sugar
4 blocks Baker’s Semisweet Chocolate
½ cup mascarpone cheese
Confectioners Sugar to taste
2 oz(¼ block) cream cheese
1 cup marshmallow fluff to taste
- Heat sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir sugar constantly until everything has dissolved and chunks have disappeared.
- Add butter and stir until incorporated.
- Add heavy cream; mixture should be very bubbly.
- Turn off heat and stir mixture is smooth. Allow to cool completely.
Chocolate Dip Instructions
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler.
- Remove chocolate from heat and add confectioners sugar to taste.
- Add mascarpone cheese, stir until mixture is creamy and smooth.
Marshmallow Dip Instructions
- Combine both ingredients together and whip with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Adjust both ingredients to desired sweetness; if you prefer more of a sweet dip, add more marshmallow.
**Be careful with the caramel, it can burn easily. Melting the sugar is a slow process. Cook the sugar on low heat and stir frequently. The sugar will be very lumpy as you continue to stir it. As the sugar continues to melt, you can mash the lumps with the spoon to help them disappear faster and melt easier.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes