Roasted Corn and Flank Steak Salad with Green Goddess Dressing has layers upon layers of flavor that include an assortment of toppings and a homemade dressing.
For the steak:
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
8 oz flank steak
For the salad dressing:
1/2 cup avocado
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1/4 red onion, chopped
handful of cilantro
juice of 2 limes
1/4 cup water
salt, pepper, and chili powder to taste
For the Roasted Corn:
Salt, pepper, and granulated garlic to taste
For the breadcrumbs:
If you desire homemade breadcrumbs, I suggest you make the Rosemary Garlic Foccacia a couple days before.
- Marinate steak for at least 30 minutes before cooking, leave the steak on the counter prior to cooking for about 20 minutes to take the chill off. Cook steak to desired temperature, about 5 minutes on each side on medium heat, let sit for about 10 minutes before slicing against the grain.
- Combine all ingredients for salad dressing in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Add salt, chili powder and pepper to taste.
- While the steak is cooking, saute corn in a pan coated with a couple tablespoons of olive oil; add salt, pepper, and granulated garlic to taste.
All of the measurements seen above are meant to be spread out over 4 servings including the salad dressing. Consider cutting the recipe in half if you want less.
* I use 8 oz of steak for this salad, spread out over 4 servings
* Add any toppings you'd like! I chose Parmesan cheese, cucumber, and tomato