This Banana bread has no nuts and a crunchy crust on top.
1 cup mashed banana (2-3 overripe bananas, depending on the size)
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
½ cup white sugar
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup butter, room temperature
¼ cup vanilla almond milk creamer (or almond milk)
½ tsp vanilla extract
1.Cream together butter and sugar in an electric mixer on medium speed.
2. Slowly add eggs, one at a time, mixing at a low speed.
3. Carefully add in creamer and vanilla extract, continue to mix at a low speed.
4. Add in the dry ingredients, very slowly so that it doesn't blow out of the bowl; this includes the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
5. In a separate bowl, peel and mash bananas. Add the bananas and mix in gently.
6. Add this mixture to a pan that's already been coated with flour and butter to prevent the bread from sticking to the pan.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until a for comes out clean.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes