Strawberry Balsamic Baked Brie melts in your mouth! The balsamic reduction is sweet and pairs expertly with ripe strawberries.
1 6oz round Brie Cheese
1/3 cup Balsamic Vinegar (sweet)
1/3 cup strawberries, quartered
a few basil leaves, sliced
selection of crackers (your choice)
- Prepare ingredients by cutting strawberries and basil. Bake brie on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, reduce vinegar on low heat. Simmer for about 5 minutes until vinegar has reduced slightly and thickened. Add strawberries and continue to simmer for an additional 1-2 minutes; strawberries should have softened a bit. After this time, mixture should coat the back of a spoon.
- Top Brie with strawberry balsamic. Add basil.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: French, American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cheese round
- Calories: 199
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 328 mg
- Fat: 12.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.6 g
- Protein: 9.5 g
- Cholesterol: 42.6 mg
Keywords: strawberry balsamic baked brie