A really easy and refreshing salad of tomatoes and cucumber. The dressing can be made with grapefruit or lemon juice.
2 small yellow tomatoes
2 small red tomatoes (use whatever kind you like, I used vine tomatoes)
1 small cucumber or ½ English Cucumber
1 small sprig of fresh dill
¼ small grapefruit, sectioned
1/3 cup olive oil
salt + pepper to taste
- Cut vegetables according to preference.
- Separate grapefruit sections and remove from rind.
- Smash grapefruit sections in a bowl together with fresh dill (this is to release the flavors from the dill and grapefruit and bind them together).
- Add olive oil along with salt and pepper to taste. Whisk everything together until all has blended well.
- Toss vegetables in dressing.
- Serve and enjoy right away!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes